The ladder is telescopic.
1) Lay the ladder flat on the ground in the extension ladder position by pressing the round yellow buttons on each side. It will “click” when it is locked into position.
2) Disengage or unhook the yellow hooks on both sides and pull apart the ladder to the longest extension position and then keep pulling it apart until it separates. Do this to both ends. You will have 3 pieces.
3) The longest piece can be folded back into the first “A” frame by pressing the yellow buttons and folding it into an “A” position/step ladder position.
4) Position the 2 shorter pieces in an “A” frame position with the yellow hooks at the top. Stand at the side of the “A” frame facing the rails, not the steps. Make sure the steps of both pieces are on the left side of the rails.
5) Use the hooks from the ladder on the right and hook/insert them into the holes of the ladder on the left.
6) Once the hooks are fully engaged, make sure you spread the legs out as wide as you can to provide maximum stability before you use it .
7) You now have 2 “A” frames and you can add a plank to make a work surface.
8) Refer to the instructions on the side of the ladder for further assistance.
answered 1 year, 8 months ago