Press T button, choose the program you want to delete, then press the second button from the top on the right hand side.
answered 2 years ago
- Toronto, ON
To change a preset program, repeat procedures from #2 to #7 as mentioned below and input the new data to replace the old setting. Or press RST/RCL once to reset the program. Press the same button again to recall the original setting.
2. To choose the program group and ON/OFF status, press PROGRAM button to increase the group number. Sequence is as follows:
1ON1OFF 2ON2OFF…… ……………………………………..20ON20OFF
3. After choosing the program group, set the week and time. Press WEEK button to choose the week pattern. The LCD will display the following in sequence by pressing WEEK every time:
3.1 MO TUWETHFRSASU
3.2 MO WE FR
3.3 TU TH SA
3.4 SA SU
3.5 MO TU WE
3.6 TH FR SA
3.7 MO TU WE TH FR and
3.8 MO TU WE TH FR SA
3.9 MO TU WE TH FR SA SU
4. Then, set the on/off time for the preset program.
5. Press HOUR to set number of hours.
6. Press MINUTE to set minutes.
7. To set other program group’s on/off time, repeat procedures #2 to #7.
answered 2 years, 2 months ago