Through the description given by the user, it looks like the overheat protection triggered, when the temperature inside the unit reached the limitation. The overheat switch will start to work and a low "click" sound will occur and the heating element will turn off and the caution light(the middle one) will come on instead. Once the temperature cools down for several minutes, the heating element can automatically recover to work, it's a normal protection, no need to worry.
The user needs to check the heater operation guide and make sure the heater operated as instructed.
a.) put on heater on firm level surface, attached to the caster before operation.
b.) make sure no obstruction near the heater, especially that no objects like clothes are put on or around the unit.
c.) don't place the heater on high-piled carpet.
answered 1 year, 10 months ago